* If you like Team America: World Police and you don’t live in NYC? You’re gonna wish you did; there’s a “Sing & Swear-Along” slated for the 17th of September in Tribeca. Yeah, you wanna go.
* It’s on. It’s off. It’s on? Don’t trifle with me; The Dark Tower, does it stand or fall? Here’s the latest.
* No questions here: Ghostbusters 3 is definitely shooting next year. What’s not definite is if Bill Murray will be a part of the team. No Venkman? Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria! (C’mon. I had to use it. Because I couldn’t finagle a way to use “It’s in the hole!” Unless there’s a Caddyshack sequel coming…. *shudder*)
* Fireflies in the Garden, starring Ryan Reynolds & Julia Roberts. It was shot back in ‘07 and is finally getting some theater play. Hope it was woth waiting for…but then again I’ll watch Roberts & Reynolds in just about anything.
* A Hellraiser without Doug Bradley as Pinhead? Um… Well, judge for yourself.
* The Red Band trailer for Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (be prepared to verify your age, you young’uns)
* The trailer of Disney/Pixar’s Brave (that debuted at D23):
* Kate Winslet and Jodie Foster tear it up in Carnage. A hilarious Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Bring it. And I wipe my ass with your human rights!