Hey there entertainment fans! Since I’m tapping this out just before the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards show (and am I watching the pre-game show to see the dresses? Doees Tim Gunn make it work?) this will be super-quick. But don’t worry, there’s still plenty of cool stuff that you may have missed last week….
* You wish the folks that YOU like would win an Emmy? Me too! And we’re not alone; EW has coome up with the EWwy’s, a salute to the people and shows folks wish would get a what-what from the Emmy voters.
* Joan Rivers dead? Oh hell no. But Betty White, Joan sees you baby…. Sleep with one eye open, she’s on to you.
* An absolutely fantastic article from The Guardian about Cameron Crowe’s look at Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam Twenty, and his huge amount of Pearl Jam tsotchke. Nice!
* Yeah, so the Muppets have now spoofed The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Hilarious, as always. But you know what’s really cool? This poster of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, with Daniel Craig half-hidden by Rooney Mara. Beautifully done!
* I have no problem admitting that American Horror Story is intriguing me, and I can’t wait to see it (though a few early peeks have been say it’s so-so, my hope springs eternal). If you’re right there with me, check out a sneak peek of the American Horror Story house and some of it’s secrets.
* Trailer? You bet — I’ve been looking forward to taking a peek at We BoughtA Zoo. So here it is!